He continues to share that he has nowhere to live and that is when he bursts into tears. He says that everything in his life collapsed and he does not have access to basic services. He asks people if it really costs them a lot to tip the delivery guys $ 5. Smithson Michael is not the first to share this sentiment on
TikTok , in February 2021, Elliot Riley posted a video saying much the same with a broken voice. Showing us that the
conditions of the workers of these applications are negligible.
Many of the comments made by netizens were positive, trying to support him and saying that working conditions have to improve. Some people were outraged because they believe that the fault lies with the company, not the consumer and therefore should not be asking people to tip better, but that
Uber pay its employees better.
- div">>BusinessCT customers could see reduced utility rates thanks to...By Luther Turmelle
- div">>BusinessCT land sales have tripled since the start of the pandemicBy Alexander Soule
- div">>BusinessBradley International Airport launches Frontier Airlines...By Paul Schott
- div">>BusinessConnecticut hotels see rebound in leisure travel as...By Luther Turmelle
- div">>BusinessToday's Business: Returning to the workplace and the...By Gary Phelan